FS: A/C Kits and Accessories

Since I'm missing the Nats I thought I'd get into the spirit by selling some stuff so I don't lose touch.

1/48 DML Me 262-B-1a shrink-wrapped $28 Hase Mk.1b Typhoon Parts in plastic $15 Accurate Min. SBD-5 shrink-wrapped $25 Verlinden Fw 190D Detail Set $25 Tamiya Fw 190D Parts in plastic $15

1/32 Trumpeter Wildcat $35 Black Magic Bf 109G-10 Camo Pattern Mask $10

Shipping costs depends on which kit and how many you buy.

The first 1/48 kit is $5, additional kits free. The 1/32 kit is $7, additional kits free. Accessories S&H $3 unless part of larger order, then free. US only.

Art

Reply to
Art Murray