SnJ

Hi,Ho group

Used the SnJ alumnium spray and want to use the powder also to polish it out. I bought this stuff at a show so no instructions. Do I need a sealer or am I good to go after I put the powder on?? I beleive it will rub off.

TIA

greg

Reply to
GCLOWER

Greg, The trick is not use much powder. A tiny bit will do. And no you don't need any sealer. If it is coming off on your hands, just keep rubbing with the cloth. Also works best if you use the powder within about 8 hrs of painting. Send me your snail mail address and I will send you some instructions. However I am going out of town tomorrow for a week. Scott Bell, Owner SnJ Model Products

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."

Reply to
SnJmodprod

Hi,Ho Scott

Check your e-mail and thanks