SnJ Model Products closing the doors

I have decided after 21 years to quit making SnJ Spray Metal paints and assorted goods. I will continue to make and sell some products until my current supplies are gone. The mixing bottles will no longer be available as well the colors other than Aluminum. I am not sure about the thinner as I will have to buy some to use up the other materials. If you are currently running a cottage industry and would be interested in owning and producing Spray Metal lets talk. Good bye and thank you for supporting Spray Metal and for all the great feedback. Sincerely, Scott and Judy Bell, Owners SnJ Model Products

Reply to
SnJmodprod

Sorry to see you go. Good luck with whatever your future holds Eric

Reply to
Teresa

Sorry to see you go but understand fully. Being a small entrepreneur is a much bigger commitment than many people realize.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Scott and Judy, thanks for providing us with a good modeling product for the last 21 years (has it really been that long?).

I wonder if Testors (RPM) would be interested in your product. They bought Metallizer line of paints. Or, how about Alclad - maybe they would be interested?

Good luck with your future ventures.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Scott and Judy; I just understood what SnJ stood for!

Yes, sad to see you go. I bought my first set at the Nationals in '85 and haven't stopped recommending it since. I hope I've got time to stock up. Cheers, The Keeper

Reply to
The Keeper

Scott,

Thanks for all the modeling tips you passed on to me, especially as related to your paints.

Best of luck to you both.

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

Sorry to hear this. Your service through your website was always great. I always thought that SNJ was the best and most realistic of the NMF finishes.

Reply to
M Stanley

Scott,

Let me add my expression of regret you are closing shop. I use your products almost exclusively.

Thank you for having supported our model club here in Lafayette in the past, too.

I send my best to you and Judy.

Kaliste

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom

Have to agree with everyone else. Hate to see you go,have used your stuff for 20 years. Where did that time go. Your paint helped me get over my fear of painting aluminum. Think I have one bottle left. Could you post your address so we can get some before its gone. Thanks John Sandusky

Reply to
ajsandusky

John, You have their web site? If not....here ya go...

G.

Reply to
Mike G.

Scott & Judy

Having chatted with you at several contests and conventions it will feel odd to have you absent.

Lynne & I know how hard it is to keep a small business going. MAI/ESM

72 is a hobby for the most part. Income just helps cover the expenses and not by much.

Hope that you will still attend the contests and conventions. More models to enter?

Very best wishes,

Tom & Lynne Young MAI/ESM 72

Reply to
maiesm72