FS: Decals - CHEAP

I have for sale the following decal sheets I would like to get rid off, all are complete and in mint condition;

Aeromaster 1/48th "T-6 Texans in Algiers" $6

Carpena Decals 1.48th T-6 Texans (UASF Korean, USAF Malden AFB Training Unit, prewar AT-6 Gunnery Trainer) $6 Carpena Decals 1/48th French Roundels Sheet $5

Two Bobs 1/35th AH-1W "Whiskeys in the Mix" $10

MSAP 1/48th P-40B/C's (USAAF, RAF) $5

Microscale 72-18 Postwar British Insignias $4 Microscale 72-74 U.S. WWI Numbers (larger numbers can also be used for 1/48th scale) $4 Microscale 48-7 P-39 Airacobras (markings for six early war and WWII a/c) $4 Microscale 48-13 DeHavilland Mosquito (RAF and RAAF a/c) $4

ModelDecals No.54 British Tactical Red/Blue Roundels and Fin Flashes $4 ModelDecals No.33 RAF Post War Serials 16", 18", 20" and 24" $4 ModelDecals No.34 RAF Post War Black Letters 30", 36", and 48" (two of these, one or two letters used) $6 for both ModelDecals No.35 RAF Post War Black Numerals 16" to 48" (two numbers used, rest is complete) $4

Please add $2 P&H per order. Thanks.

Boyd Waechter Katy, Texas

Reply to
Bfwaechter