FS/FT

Aurora 280-29 Piper Apache 1/64 scale. Ex-Comet kit.

Complete, some parts off tree. Excellent box condition. Writing on box bottom.

1963 copywrite.

Would like to trade for Aurora Cessna 310 or Piper Aztec C. If I can't find a trade I'll sell it for $20 plus actual postage.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Can't help on the trade but I'll buy it for $20.

Reply to
famvburg

You're first on the list, Frank.

If I can't work a trade in the next couple of days it's yours.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72