FS: Huge collection of slot car stuff.

I regret having to sell this stuff however
I have an enormous collection of Slot car stuff. Tons of magnatraction
chassis, Some older aurora cars. Maybe 15 AFX cars some new in cases. Johnny
lighting T jets and AFX styles. I have enough AFX track for a massive 4 lane
setup. Ton's of accessories There is way to much stuff to list. I want to
sell the entire lot and maybe keep a few things. I estimate The total
package to be worth over 2000. I know I have at least 50 spare magnatraction
chassis. I will take a serious offer but would prefer someone local to come
look at the stuff and make an offer. Because I need cash I'm willing to
give someone a great deal. I am located in Upstate NY near Saratoga.. Email
me if interested and we can go from there. This is on fist come fist serve
basis.
Tom
Reply to
Nosheep