FS: modeling and historical books

Hi group,

I'm thinning my book collection a little in preparation for a move to Tokyo early next year. Model list will follow in some days, but here are the books I want to get rid of, preferably to a good home:

  1. British Destroyers - Edgar J. March, hardcover, out of print, no price fixed, feel free to make me an offer.

  1. Radar at Sea - Derek Howse, hardcover, new price US. I will be happy with US.

  2. The end of the IJN Sendai - Iwamura Mitsuo, hardcover + box, in Japanese. OK, so I don't expect anyone from this group to want this one! But if there is someone, I am happy to accept US.

  1. Pitroad Model Ship Guide Vol.1 - softcover (~A4). US.

  2. Marine Mitchells in World War Two - Jerry Scutts, softcover (~A4). US.

  1. Aero Detail 22, F4F Wildcat - softcover, wide format. .

  2. Aero Detail 23, De Havilland Mosquito - softcover, wide format. .

I am happy to entertain offers especially from people interested in more than one book. Packing and postage costs will be as paid, depending on the method chosen (surface, SAL, airmail, etc.), no hidden costs.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at the address in the X-Jost-Rating of the header, or reply to this thread.

Many thanks, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug