FS Numbers for 'chocolate chip' camo pattern

Hi all,

I'm wrapping up the Tamiya M1A1 kit. I want to include the two crew figures but, as I am not a regular armor guy, I don't know how to paint the "choco chip camo. The instructions only give Tamiya colors, so I'm lost.

Can anybody tell me the FS (or Model Master) colors for the current desert camo scheme?

Thanks much in advance.

Weasel

Reply to
Weasel