FS : Platz 1/48 JASDF Decals

Gentlemen,

I have the following 1/48 scale Platz Decals available for sale. Platz is a Japanese Decal company that has been in business since 2000. They specialize in Modern Japanese Air Self Defense Force (JASDF) subjects, as well as WWII Japanese subjects and airliners. I only have the modern jet subjects available.

I also have the full line (with the exception of a couple of sheets) of 1/72 scale sheets that I will list separately tomorrow night.

The decals are in perfect registration and are printed by Cartograf, one of the premier decal printers in the business today. The accuracy of these sheets is second to no one!

The instruction sheets are clear and precise with all text in Japanese. In most cases, stencils for the ejection seats and landing gear are included.

All prices are in US Dollars. Payment can be made via check, money order, or via PayPal to this email address.

Postage: $1.00 to CONUS - First Class - any quantity $2.00 to Overseas, Canada, Mexico, Alaska and Hawaii - First Class - any quantity

As always, thank you,

Dave Roof

2859 Missy Dr. Marietta, GA 30062

JD48-1 JASDF F-15J 2002 Air Combat Meet part. 1 $17.00 Markings for four F-15J's and stenciling for one

JD48-2 JASDF F-15J/DJ 2002 Air Combat Meet part. 2 $17.00 Markings for two F-15J's, one F-15DJ and stenciling for one

JD48-4 JASDF F-4EJ Kai TAC Meet 2002 $17.00 Markings for three aircraft and stenciling for one

JD48-5 JASDF F-4EJ Kai TAC Meet 2000/1999 $17.00 Markings for three aircraft and stenciling for one *No image available

JD48-6 JASDF F-2A Stencils $17.00 Full stenciling for one F-2A - for the New Hasegawa kit

JD48-7 JASDF F-2B Stencils $17.00 Full stenciling for one F-2B - for the New Hasegawa kit

JD48-8 JASDF F-104J Stencils $17.00 Full stenciling for one F-104J *No image available

JD48-1

JD48-2
JD48-4
JD48-6 *JD48-7 is similar except it is for the two seater

RoofDL

weren`t you reading the thread about giving your personal information away you spam hungry idiot ?

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

Who in the Hell are you!? If you want to call me anything, muster up the balls to leave a name you spineless coward.

I have been leaving my name and address on the Internet since 1994 and have never had a problem with Spam.

Dave Roof

Reply to
RoofDL

most people call me insane, but you can call me mr.gaymer

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

Dave

is just another silly troll with nothing better to do than play with himself while playing with his computer.

Don't get too upset, just killfile the twelve year old and deprive him of one more member of his audience.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Mr.? I don't think so. "Bitch" is more appropriate for someone like you.

Dave

Reply to
RoofDL

no, you`re my little whipping toy now