FS: Sci-fi kits and 1 Piasecki air jeep!

listings have pictures. For those of you fighting over ebay shipping charges, I set mine flat rate. I frequently upgrade shipping to the fastest available method that includes tracking for the given price. I'm not trying to gouge, or rip off Ebay. Simply put, Bid what you feel comfortable with including the shipping charge I quote and have a nice day.

Chris

Reply to
Chris