This new one is terible. And I'm being nice.

Reply to
ajsandusky

You're so right!

The "new-and-improved" google groups format really stinks!

But it seems that we are a minority as I'm sure they thoroughly researched their "improved" reader before sticking it to us.

I'm stuck using a web based reader, so google groups is pretty much the only game in town for me.

Major pain in the kista!

Peteski

Reply to
peteski

If you used a newsreader you wouldn't notice anything different, except people whining because they don't.

Reply to
John DeBoo

You know, there are some of us who can't use regular Usenet access. I did so for about 14 years, but my ISP no longer supports Usenet. If you want to subsidize my use of a more expensive ISP, that would be neat :-)

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

Then get a free usenet account at

They don't carry binaries, but they work regardless of ISP.

They've been my fall-back news server for a few years, and they carry a few groups my ISPs don't.

Cheers, Gary B-)

Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt

This German server works well also: