Great service from Tamiya

So, having said that I had no disasters with my corsair I find that the
engine cowling is missing from the kit. Panic sets in. All the details about
replacement parts are in Japanese. What to do?
A quick visit to their website, and email to their UK supplier and the part
is in the post FOC today.
Excellent service.
Mark.
p.s. The razor blades are working a treat on the etched parts so thanks to
everyone who replied to my earlier post!
Reply to
Mark Warrington