Great service from Tamiya

So, having said that I had no disasters with my corsair I find that the engine cowling is missing from the kit. Panic sets in. All the details about replacement parts are in Japanese. What to do?

A quick visit to their website, and email to their UK supplier and the part is in the post FOC today.

Excellent service.

Mark.

p.s. The razor blades are working a treat on the etched parts so thanks to everyone who replied to my earlier post!

Reply to
Mark Warrington