Russian armour colours

Could someone point me to a good site that gives the correct colors to use for Russian armour, in particular T-90 tanks ?

Thanks,

DS

Reply to
DS

I haven't seen anything which lists the actual FS numbers for them, but the colors used are close to US Desert Storm Sand, FS 34087 Olive Drab, and flat black.

Unless, of course, you want to do some of the arms market/show examples in really bizarre colors. How about a T-80UK in yellow and maroon? 8-)

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne

Testors got a selection of Russian Armor Colors for aircraft, tanks, and vehicles. The green one, Russian Armor Green. There is no FS number whatsoever.

Reply to
William L. Powell

I did notice that Xtracolor do a Russian tank green, X811.

Whether that's modern or WW2 is anyone's guess.

You're right about the Testor's color - I can't find a cross reference to it anywhere :-(

DS

Reply to
DS