Hobby disaster - 1/96 USS Constitution instruction sheet

A hail stone the size of a cricket ball has ruined my hobby weekend - I have lost most of the pages due to wind and rain.

The kit number is 05602 2000 release - does anyone have a scan of the instructions?

The only construction instruction sheet included is in English, at least if there was German instructions included I could continue, but they included the rigging instructions in both English and another sheet in German.

Reply to
Wayne

that's a little ambiguous, you want german or english?

Sorry, English.

I was commenting on how the kit included only English build instructions, but English and German rigging instructions.

Reply to
Wayne

gotcha. gimmie a valid email and i'll scan a set in the morning. that is the revell from the big box, right?

It is the large box. The first page has a line drawing of the shup with a jagged shading, and the painting instructions for the hull over-lapping the line drawing.

My email address is warpkez at gmail dot com

Thanks for that - I really appreciate it.

Reply to
Wayne

no sweat