Hyperscale Login - Something New ???

so I logged in to post a reply and I now get this message that I have to register with Network 54. What the heck is that?

did not have to do that last night...

craig

crw59

someone

so I logged in to post a reply and I now get this message that I have

Yea, I had to do the same thing, and then I got a message saying I had to wait to be approved, and still haven't heard a word. I don't recall ever going to Hyperscale so I didn't know if that was normal--apparently not.

-- Message posted using

information at

Disco58

Same thing happened to me a few years ago. E-mail Brett Green directly, explain the problem and he will activate your account. Aggravating but a small problem.

Reply to
Art Murray