I've actually been working on models...

No - it's a mylar backed grit strip on an aluminum bow. Sort of like a polishing strap...it conformes to the surface as it sands. The sanding strips come in different grits and seem to last forever...at least for me. Micro Mark has them (excuse the LONG URL):

It's the best for things like dressing leading and trailing edges of wings, smoothing seams on fuselages, etc.

Reply to
Rufus

I find that the best way to assuage my guilt over not building models is to...go buy more!

Bought the CA Fiat Cr.42 and the Monogram F-106.

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

By all means, give us an update when finished.

"bit of a bear to build," he said; waiting for someone to get the joke. 8^)

Yes, I can't say I've ever run out of glue either and someday I hope to try. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

I'll be posting some pics on ABMS when I get to some photogenic points in the build...

Meanwhile, the little Super Hornet is coming along nicely - I repositioned all of the surfaces and got the wings, flaps, rudders attached a day or so ago. It's starting to look like an airplane. Need to detail the seats and get the caanopy on and I'll be ready for paint.

Reply to
Rufus