Il 28

Hi,

What is the color for Il28 interior?

Thanks for any answer

Vincent JACQUES

Vincent, Unfortunately all you can see on this photo part of the aft cockpit bulkhead. It looks to my like your basic Soviet Blue-Green interior color. I know I've seen some good interior shots of the Il-28 somewhere online, but I can't remember where.

HTH Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

V> Hi,

Reply to
Don McIntyre

HTH

Bonehammer

Reply to
Bonehammer

Hi,

That link is to a series of my photos on Linden Hill's website - the link to the whole series of walkround photos is missing.

I must get Guy to fix it.

Anyway, the a/c is a Harbin H-5 - a Chinese 'copy' of the Il-28 in service with the Romanian AF.

If you change the last number you should get the rest - e.g IL-28-15.jpg etc photo 16 onwards gives some interior shots......

It may not be totally representative of a Soviet Il-28 though.....

Ken

D> Vincent,

Reply to
Ken Duffey