AM Vindicators

Anybody know if the new AM Vindicators will be available at the Atlanta
Nats? Pete
Reply to
The Laws
Last "word" I heard was a May release...maybe.
MB
Reply to
Milton Bell
Better start saving now. 8-) Wonder what kind of dent this'll put in the ol' wallet?
Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN
Reply to
Don McIntyre
Milton...do you still have your Vacwings Vindicator? (For those who never saw it...perhaps the finest example of vacform model building artistry I have ever seen...)
Reply to
Greg Heilers
In FSM, Great Models website is advertising advance orders for $28.45, so full retail may be $35...
Keith Walker
: Better start saving now. 8-) : Wonder what kind of dent this'll put in the ol' wallet? : : Don McIntyre : Clarksville, TN :
Reply to
news.verizon.net
GMW page says retail is $37.95.
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I still have it. Still in its case too and not a speck of dust!
MB
Reply to
Milton Bell