ink and milk wash

True tempra paints were egg binder based, check the illuminations in the Book Of Kells among others of that period, egg tempra.

Reply to
Ron

Ink not paint from the original post.

Reply to
Ron

Yes.

Reply to
Ron

I repainted the entire house this summer.....latex.

Reply to
Ron

That's odd, where did this horrible indigestion come from? 8^)

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

A new use for those cows! Wouldn't PETA be upset! (I hope) ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I've worked as a commercial cleaner - milk spills are a bitch, no, THE bitch to remove after they've set up for a while.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Technically, cow wash. . . :)