Trumpeter TBM-3

Just received the Trumpeter TBM-3 kit. To my dismay nowhere did they call out the colors for all the parts having a color code on the illustrations in the plans. Anyone else had this problem? Walt O

Reply to
Walt Oetzell

all are that way, check your email Matt Gunsch, A&P,IA,Private Pilot Riding member of the 2003 world champion drill team Arizona Precision Motorcycle Drill Team GWRRA,NRA,GOA

Reply to
N329DF

Glad I got my Accurate miniatures kit(s) for reference...

Reply to
Rufus