A Model future releases

Just in case someone's interested...

Linden Hill Imports published a list of A Model future releases: there's a lot of nice things... and finally an IL-76 in 1/72...

If they only did also a Mil-26 and a Tu-22m. But of course they'll announce it as soon as I have almost finished to convert my Italeri Backfire (someday before 2010 I think.. :)

Reply to
Legambiente Emilia-Romagna

"Legambiente Emilia-Romagna" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@powernews.libero.it...

WoW, now that would be impressive, and very nice !

Makes me want to build a Bear.............

Reply to
AM

I just wish that someone would do an injecton molded 1/72 Il-14.

Mainly because we have one in Santa Rosa and I can't afford the Miku cast resin kit.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72