paasche happiness

i seem to have finally found the correct settings, pressure
and balance of paint mix. i did the undeserfaces of my 1/48
bf 100 yesterday. after 2 light coats, it looks awesome and
it only took one cup of paint. about 1/4 as much as the
cheapo badger.
yee-freakin-haa!
Isn't it great? Took me six months to finally get everything in sync, including a cleaning process that flows. Congratulations...
d.
Reply to
David Young
thanks. we are pleased.