happiness

is finding a fresh pack of number 11 blades.

Reply to
someone

on 7/7/2007 6:32 PM snipped-for-privacy@some.domain said the following:

I haven't bought X-Acto blades in decades. I just sharpen the dozens that I have.

Reply to
willshak
02

i do that also, but evetually they get real funky, burnt, painted, spooged on....ya know? a ceramic sharpener does it for me.

Reply to
someone

Yessir, that was money well spent. I got mine from Micro-Mark and it has been awhile since I bought a new pack of blades.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

No, happiness is finding another tin of lager when you thought you'd already drunk the last one. Misery is discovering there's no more lager when you thought you had at least one tin left in the fridge.

(kim)

"He who drinks Australian, thinks Australian."

Reply to
kim

Happiness is also discovering that I can go to the IPMS Nats after all. Bought more Disney Travel Club points at a very reduced price on the cruise. The only thing preventing attendance at the NATS was hotel expenses. Now I can stay at the Disneyland Hotel for points and have plenty of cash for the NATS.

Even happier is having no less than six models to enter. That's twice as many than have ever entered before.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

i don't drink and diet swill elicts no joy.

Reply to
someone

tom, still have my email? please write me?

Reply to
someone

Amazing what you can accomplish when you stay off the computer. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller