Interesting models from "Boford" of Japan:

Aren't they pre-assembled? If they were kits and you knew which you were buy> A series of Kamikaze weapons in 1/72 scale:
> Pat
Reply to
eyeball
Yes, they are preassembled and painted, but one could soup them up (the hinges on top of the Kikka's wings have to go). The advantage would be that you could get a lot of them in one fling, rather than having to purchase them individually, so the overall price would be lower than if you were to buy individual resin kits of them. The main reason I sent the link was it's a fairly unique collection, and a odd thing to find models of...particularly from Japan, who until recently has really shied away from using the suicide weapons as subject matter for kits. The earliest one I remember was the Hasegawa "Ohka" that came with their "Betty" kit sometime in the late 1970s, IIRC. Boford products do get sold on ebay, but they don't have one of these in stock yet:
's Boford's homepage BTW:
Pat
Reply to
Pat Flannery