italeri 812

The venerable Hawk kit? I got one around here somewhere. Testors Italaerie has repopped it in several incarnations. Did you want info or were you looking to buy one?

Did you find Spider John Koerner? Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

buy or trade if it's not atmospheric. he's posted often in absm.folk i remember seeing him at the cambridge coffee house in hahvad sq way back when.

I got one left which I'd like to keep. BTW, it's not exactly 1/48 scale. The earlier Testors editions came with the translucent pink "flame" for the tail, later ones didn't.

Been there, never saw anyone earthshaking. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

late 60's early 70's? saw all the taylors, zimmie, king, arlo. rmember the folk music scare of the 60's? that shit almost caught on.

I've got one (bagged, everything there AFAIK) with the V-1 that I'd be willing to get rid of for postage alone. Let me know if you're interested.

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

yes please! email addy? and may i send you some music?

Hootenanny! What a nap! Imagine the networks devoting time to metal or punk or rap?

So far, no Hendrix or Nirvana for this new century. Waiting...

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

waiting for the next punk or new wave myself. we are 7.8 years late for a new trend. we ar not amused.

Talent is being suppressed by the record producers who are constantly searching for a money-maker. I can't imagine a lot of my favourites ever making a record if they had to do it in the conditions that exist now.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

actually, this here internet thing has helped new talent get a shot. even though i hate them, the offspring had a million cd seller without a record co deal. i would love to see the china model work here. riaa and record co's are worse than the patriot act for freedom of speech.