italeri ju86

is there anything odd about the shape? something doesn't look right, but i do have old guy eyes.

Can you be more specific? I just looked at the bomber version of the kit and nothing obvious jumped out at me. It's all still on sprues--I haven't triedf to dry-fit it, since I don't think I'll evfer build it.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

mainly, is the nose right. i have the same version. lmk if you want to part with yours.

Aimin' to build a whole squadron? Nose looks okay to me, based on William Green's books.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

well, three would work. spanish, early ww2 and eastern front transport.