Jig for Dragon link track assembly

Some time ago I saw either an article on or an actual jig for ease of assembling the link tracks from Dragon. Has anyone else by any chance seen this type of item and can give me the manufacturer or the detals on how to build one. Thanks in advance.

Regards;

ron

Reply to
ronh

Richard S.Simerson II

It is for the intellectually challenged. You can usually whip up one from scrap sheet and strip styrene in about five minutes, useful for just the track you are working on.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne