How to get replacement parts for Revell 1/72 Type VII-C U-boat?

Cursed Mosquito-bites!

So I finally received the Type VII-C U-boat a few days ago ... only to find that the railings around the Wintergarten had been shattered into itty bitty pieces. :-P

Does anyone know where I should go to get it replaced? (Bought it from the US, live in Europe ... ) Or if there are any photo-etch railings available?

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

Try emailing Revell AG: snipped-for-privacy@revell.de .

Reply to
Al Superczynski

White Ensign Models is apparently at work on a photo etch set for the

72scale UBoat as we speak. Don't know if it will include railings or not.
Reply to
Mark Levine

Oh boy! It's listed as a "coming soon" item. :-)

Since the 1/72 Schnellboot set includes photo-etched railings I choose to take this as a good sign that the U-boat set will too.

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

Thanks! :-)

Reply to