JUST PAINT THE FRICKIN THING!!

didn't you do that, too?
I'm struggling to build anything since I started working shifts. With it being a nice summer I've been getting outdoors walking when I can. Trouble is that when I'm in a building mood my working area is often requisitioned for use as a dining table or we have guests staying.
Nick
Reply to
Nick Pedley
That's it in a nutshell!!!Being in the mood!.I built 2 Predator models in june & july,I had the most fun!!!,now i'm practally laying around on my dead ass,but,yesterday I primered 2 other models!,I'm just going to spray into a box w/furnace filters like I did a few years ago.On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:10:22 +0100, "Nick Pedley" wrote:
Reply to
teem