keeper

Sadly, no. No computer whiz here but I believe anything over 1mg gets turned into a text file. I've loaded stuff from ABMS before so it shouldn't have been a prob. How about sending it to me as an email attachment? Just remove "edy" from my email address. Thanks loads,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Just got back today; 11. When I get stuck in a tube for 4 hours I'm gonna see all the sites available. Taliesen West was fun.

The Nats were a blast! Did I buy any Crap? Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full! Well boxes anyway; shipped back UPS. Sadly, the selection of pre-owned kits was not as great as past years but I did find a few items. Not one Lindberg He 162! You'd think those would be everywhere.

The Arizonza folks did a fine job; over 2000 models in the contest. One large hall so there wasn't a lot of trekking between the contest and vendor areas.

Only sad point was the blast furnace heat between the hotel and hall. My 65 degree body didn't like the 105 weather but that's just me... Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Reply to
Steve Collins

Steve, Let me give you and the rest of the Phoenix/Tuscon crew a big THANK YOU! That was a very fine convention. The Luke Air Force Base and Davis/Monthan-Pima Air & Space Museum tours were exceptional.

Those of you who didn't get to go can check out the contest models on the IPMS website. But that's just half the story. The vendor room was awesome as well. Hobby Link Japan came all the way from, well... Japan with a large variety of unusual wares. There was a nice mix of Pre-owned and New Kit vendors. The Manufacturers were also well represented with Monogram-Revell, Testors, Academy, Trumpeter (Stevens International,) and others being present. And the aisles were arranged so that I didn't have to bump into everyone with my "Arnoldesque" figure!

There was even a train display and a slot car track (1/32?) that was very popular with the kids. Maybe someday the IPMS and NMRA will have a combined show. Best Wishes,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper