king crimson

could some kind soul post the disc with 20th century schzoid man? the original, not a compilation version, of court of the crimson king? amazing how prophetic that song was and how on the mark it is. thanks, gang.

Reply to
someone

sorry guys, wrong group. unless someone here wants to post it. har har.

Reply to
someone

Hi.

You might try Limewire. (I actually have the LP :)

I actually got models as Christmas presents !! They are car models, but hey, I'm game. Gonna start a Tamiya 1/12 scale Honda RA 273 soon. I am more interested in the two Porsche 917 models I got also, but the size of the RA 273 has really got my attention ! I also got a gift certificate to a local hobby shop too. Best Christmas for models I've has since I was a kid. (got a 6.5x55 Manlicher Mauser year before, not bad either lol)

And this is my first time back here in a long while. Good to still see other old timers still here !!

I also found my Williams B 10 to rub in that monkeys face, now where is he ?

Allan

AM

why not make a police car with the porsche?

Reply to
someone

Sadly the mon-kee has been absent from rms for a long, long time. When you said you got models for Christmas I was thinking you meant when you were a kid. A second reading tells me you mean the recent Chrstmas past. Congratulations! I can't recall the last time anyone gifted me with models (other than myself). Everyone's convinced I already have all the models there are. ;]

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Hi.

Damn... I hope Dan is OK. I already been to too many funerals in the past few years.

Still, good to see yours, and a few other familiar people here. And the wealth of info is as good as ever. Last year was a tough one, didn't help that comcast dropped newsgroups. At least giganews is reasonable, so here I am again. (read kid got back from Iraq OK, Some of the stories are almost unbelievable and the best news of all, he is moving back here soon)

I couldn't believe it when I unwrapped presents and found models. (was not allowed to do a shake test first) And for some unknown reason, I am starting to like car models, I have not built one since the

1970's. So I have a new reason in modeling now. (actually working on an Alan 1/35 BA 20 armored car now, what a nice little kit) Still torn between one of the 1/24 917's, one of which is a Le Mans resin kit. (No 20, Joe Sifferet) or the other a Union 1/24 917K Martini Racing, and the Tamiya 1/12 Honda. I have been sitting on a Gunze Sangyo Ferrari 250 GTO, but it looks like a real PITA !

Well, I could have worse choices to make in life lol...

Allan Mayer

AM

I expect to be around here for awhile yet. I don't know what I'd do with a computer without this place.

Glad to hear the son's back. Too many aren't.

My car tastes generally stay with Detroit Iron from the horseless carriages to the '80s. I have a couple newer items but I'm not a big fan of modern 4-wheel appliances.

Shuffling through vast amounts of old paperwork since my mother passed away, I found my baby book and I see that at 9 months I was hooked on airplanes and toy cars. Obviously my condition is congenital. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

thank your son from someone who appreciates the service and sacrifice.

Reply to
someone

AM wrote in news:Nr2dnYZQ6ZIXwB3UnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Dan is alive and well at Scale Reproductions in Louisville. The mon-kee is well, too.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Thanx for the update !

I feel better now. Still getting over no more ModelerAl......... (sigh...)

Reply to
AM

Good, he has evaded every trap that B-10 laid for him, then. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller