My MOT spotwelder is in the DropBox

I did it as a pdf, using CutePDF to convert the html that I wrote in it. Thanks again, George, for the tip. I pdf'ed it as a single page to avoid all the white space that gets in when images occur at page breaks. I wish that CutePDF had an easy way to do it. A "Fit on one page" option. What's the big deal with "pages", anyhow. The concept is only relevant to hard copy, mostly.

Anyhow, take at look. It works very nicely - I've done a copy of sheet metal projects with it & only had a couple of kinks to fix.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

make that "... a couple of ... projects". But you knew what I meant. Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Thanks for the kind words - I love it.

I was looking at some other stuff that I had posted to the DropBox and I saw where the description was lacking. I think it is a matter of at the time you're so close to it that you don't realize how someone else will read it. So, I'm sure that I've done that with the spotwelder post, too. If there is anything in the post that is confusing, or could be added, or improved, please let me know.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt