kits for sale!

all 1/72:

fujimi Grumman KA-6D Tanker (complete; all parts on sprues) $20 US

fujimi Grumman A-6A Knight Rider (complete; all parts on sprues) $20 US

Hasegawa Tornado F Mk.3 (complete; parts sealed in bag; all parts on sprues) $20 US

will charge actual shipping rates from Canada (shipping from Canada to the US is generally quite cheap). if you want a shipping quote just email me. if you want pics of the kits, you can also email me.

Reply to
todd moore