Know of a USA store that sells Andrea Miniatures?

this Hula girl is a new figure - trying to find who is selling it. Not much luck googlin' around.

thx - Craig

Musicman59

These guys are in New York and sell Andrea, but I didn't see the Hula Girl -

...but maybe that doesn't mean they couldn't get her...

Reply to
Rufus

thx much for this site. another place to spend my salary... I emailed them my request...

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

...and I just found this -

...I gotta be desperate - I'm making serious considerations about their

1/32 P-61 combo...

And I already have the 1/32 Ar 234, so I need the detail kit...I'd go for their 1/32 Ho 229 package too...crap...I should just buy another guitar...

Reply to
Rufus

Musicman59 wrote: : this Hula girl is a new figure - trying to find who is selling it. : Not much luck googlin' around. :

(Michigan Toy Soldier Co.) has it listed as "Upcoming release".

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

i should shoot myself in the weiner with something, this week is as non descriptive as possible. where's my uh, whatever. f*ck.

2
Reply to
someone