Lifecolor

Any experience with this paint from Italy. Dick...

Reply to
Richard Goldsberry

Lovely. Use it every time I can. Can be difficult matching colours though, their names don't match many kit instruction sheets - get one of the paint brochures, they include conversion charts (but even then they don't always include matches...)

Wulf

Reply to
Wulf Corbett

Thanks...

Reply to
Richard Goldsberry

How about thinning for air brush application? Please no "milk" answers.

Reply to
Richard Goldsberry

Sorry, I'm a brush painter. One of the things I do like about Lifecolor is that it brushes evenly and smoothly with minimal or even no thinning at all from the bottle.

Anyway, when people say "the consistency of milk", what KIND of milk? Full fat? Semi-skimmed? UHT? Goat's milk? Dog's milk? 3-week old milk?

Wulf

Reply to
Wulf Corbett

on 11/26/2007 1:52 PM Wulf Corbett said the following:

Mouse milk.

Reply to
willshak

It's my paint of choice these days as well. Thin it with tamiya thinner, or whatever you prefer, 60:40 in favour of the paint for airbrushing. Possibly the best acrylic out there, works equally well in an airbrush or on the end of a hairy stick. Great range of FS and RLM colours. The matt varnish is worthy of special mention too, as are the tensocrom pigments.

flak monkey