Lifecolor

Lovely. Use it every time I can. Can be difficult matching colours though, their names don't match many kit instruction sheets - get one of the paint brochures, they include conversion charts (but even then they don't always include matches...)
Wulf
Reply to
Wulf Corbett
Sorry, I'm a brush painter. One of the things I do like about Lifecolor is that it brushes evenly and smoothly with minimal or even no thinning at all from the bottle.
Anyway, when people say "the consistency of milk", what KIND of milk? Full fat? Semi-skimmed? UHT? Goat's milk? Dog's milk? 3-week old milk?
Wulf
Reply to
Wulf Corbett
It's my paint of choice these days as well. Thin it with tamiya thinner, or whatever you prefer, 60:40 in favour of the paint for airbrushing. Possibly the best acrylic out there, works equally well in an airbrush or on the end of a hairy stick. Great range of FS and RLM colours. The matt varnish is worthy of special mention too, as are the tensocrom pigments.
flak monkey

Site Timeline