Proper ratio for Lifecolor acrylic paint in airbrush?

Hi guys.

I'm getting back into airbrushing.

Just bought some Lifecolor paint.

It is an acrylic paint from Italy.

Any idea what the ration of water to paint should be to get good airbrush coverage?

Cheers, Reddog

Reply to
Reddogfive

We distribute it and I use it on my models. Suggest you use distilled water with a ratio of at least 40% water. If the paint is thick in the bottle, use

45 or 50%. Test spray first and adjust if necessary.

Be careful handling the model for the first 24 hours after painting. If you are making armour kits, do your wash before clear coating. The paint will absorb the wash. I really like the results.

Ken Lawrence Pacific Coast Models, Inc.

KLawr63125