lindberg 17g

any corrections needed? aside from the scale, it looks like a 17g.

Reply to
someone

I don't recall the specifics but ISTM that one of the Detail in Scale volumes said that it's an amalgamation of various versions.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

so it matches the lindberg he 111. i put them side by side.

Reply to
someone

I built this a s a kid and I loved it. I recently bought one to re-kindle a childhood memory, even if it may have errors or whatever. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
M Bryant

lmk any cool things you do.

Reply to