Looking for a digger model

Are there any plastic digger models? Or other heavy modern building machines
models?
Maciek
Reply to
Maciek
What Scale ?
Reply to
noddy
Preferably 1/72 but any scale will do.
Maciek
Reply to
Maciek
Dapol do a JCB
Used to be with a Lowmac
Reply to
Martin
Revell Germany has released some contruction vehicle models.
click on the Easy Kit Baufahrzuege
Reply to
RobG
i wish i had bought those amazing qoeking metal machines from about 10 years ago. the ones that looked like models but were really minaturized versions of the real thing. there was a crane that's amazing. the boys on mythbusters have one in their office. anyon know their story?
Several here in several scales,
there any plastic digger models? Or other heavy modern buildingmachines models?>> Maciek
Reply to
Ian Maw
Dapol do a 60s JCB from an old Airfix mould.
Was long thought lost in a fire at Dapol until a tooling Co phoned them up and said 'Do you want this back, we've had it for 10 years?' Turns out the mould had been sent for repairs the day before the fire and no one remembered!
Remove nospam to reply!!
Reply to
Dave Fleming
Kibri of Germany has a BUNCH of them in 1/87 (HO scale) -- backhoes, shovels, scrapers, skip loaders, you name it.
Check the Walthers website for a listing.
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne
And if you want to combine your military modeling with your heavy equipment modeling, check out this coming release from MIG Productions:

Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Carroll
Duh.........When I saw the topic I immediately thought of the old Hawk/Testors Weirdos "Digger" kit.
Mucker
Thank you all for the information! Maciek
Reply to
Maciek