Looking for a digger model

Are there any plastic digger models? Or other heavy modern building machines models?

Maciek

Reply to
Maciek

What Scale ?

Reply to
noddy

Preferably 1/72 but any scale will do.

Maciek

Reply to
Maciek

Dapol do a JCB

Used to be with a Lowmac

Reply to
Martin

Revell Germany has released some contruction vehicle models.

click on the Easy Kit Baufahrzuege

Reply to
RobG

i wish i had bought those amazing qoeking metal machines from about 10 years ago. the ones that looked like models but were really minaturized versions of the real thing. there was a crane that's amazing. the boys on mythbusters have one in their office. anyon know their story?

Several here in several scales,

Reply to
Ian Maw

Dapol do a 60s JCB from an old Airfix mould.

Was long thought lost in a fire at Dapol until a tooling Co phoned them up and said 'Do you want this back, we've had it for 10 years?' Turns out the mould had been sent for repairs the day before the fire and no one remembered!

Remove nospam to reply!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Kibri of Germany has a BUNCH of them in 1/87 (HO scale) -- backhoes, shovels, scrapers, skip loaders, you name it.

Check the Walthers website for a listing.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

And if you want to combine your military modeling with your heavy equipment modeling, check out this coming release from MIG Productions:

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Carroll

Duh.........When I saw the topic I immediately thought of the old Hawk/Testors Weirdos "Digger" kit.

Mucker

Thank you all for the information! Maciek

Reply to
Maciek