Looking for a website on NORAD/DEW Line...

Howdy all!

Aeons ago I had a bookmark to a website that was all about the DEW line, NORAD, ADC, and the different radar stations that the US/Canada had. I've lost it in the recent move from Vista to Ubuntu Linux and can't find it with Google!

I seem to recall that it was tripod.com that hosted it. It was a VERY well designed framed site focusing mainly on radar stations and ADC, but including North Amer- ican SAM sites, etc.

Does anybody happen to have a link to it? It had an excellent link to Fortuna AFS and several other ND AF and Army sites.

Thanks in advance!

-andyh

Reply to
Drew Hill