Looking for modeling website

Greetings gang, I'm back!! Yea, I know how much I've been missed.... We bought a new computer recently, so I've lost all my links to all the good stuff. One I can't remember the exact name of was (I think) 'Monster' something or another. FWIW, the webpage was black, and the links were on the right and left sides in various colors relative to category. I think he was selling mostly Sci-fi stuff, and had categories for TV, movies and fantasy. He had generally available kits, weird resin stuff, figures, etc, etc. Does this ring any bells for anyone?

Reply to
Disco58

That would be it, thank you!

Reply to