Lost It...

...my 1/32 Trumpeter F-100D is in the mail.

Reply to
Rufus

"Rufus" skrev i en meddelelse news:txzci.165194$_c5.153787@attbi_s22...

Lost what? The money? Don't worry, you won't miss them :-)

At least it's a model, not another guitar ;-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

@attbi_s22...

the Trumpeter 1/32 F-100D is a special edition of the Fender strat. You don't think Rufus would spend money on a model, would you?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Actually, that's two models in the past month, counting my 1/32 Hasagawa P-47...which was delivered last week...

...ahh...but another guitar is in waiting...just waiting for another paycheck.

Reply to
Rufus

meddelelsenews:txzci.165194$_c5.153787@attbi_s22...

...yeah...it's a Hun-dredth anniversary edition...yeah...

Reply to
Rufus

The detail set(s) shouldn't be too far behind, if not already done. Black Box (Jon?) had a test shot at IPMS Columbus last Feb. to work from :-) He also said he gave in, so far, to do a set for the future 1/72 F-105!!!!!

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

Two things I'd REALLY like - Eduard etch, and a set of brass landing gear from G-Factor...and the "Pretty Penny" decal sheet I asked for on the Meteor survey...

...ok, make it THREE things.

Reply to
Rufus

You Luck Dog! Between what I spent at a lhs ( Lovely Treasures) closing auction last weekend, a 2/3 off table and what I'll probably spend at a local municipal garage sale this weekend, I'll have to wait till after Christmas (or longer) for mine :-(

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

the Trumpeter 1/32 F-100D is a special edition of the Fender strat. You don't think Rufus would spend money on a model, would you?

Craig

Stratocaster, Stratobomber, Stratocruiser who would ever notice the difference ;-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen