Master of understatement

"KIT PREVIEW II: Tom Cleaver gives us his usual in this preview of the Eduard 1/48 Bf-110E. I can see this kit doing quite well when it arrives in your shops."

That's a masterly understatement, if ever I saw one! LOL This kit will

*fly* off the shelves!
Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Cleaver always was known here for a glib tongue. (cough, cough)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Now, Bill, don't go stirring things up.

It's been peaceful and inoffensive here for several years. Let's keep it that way.

:-)

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72