Me 1st Compressor

Picked it up today-at WalMart,apparently they sell Campbell Hausfeld,the whole side of the aisle was nothing but!,3 sizes of compressors,a lot of accesories.Never thought I'd find a good size compressor there,but,now,I'm rarin' to paint!.

Reply to
teem

I guess it is TOTALLY old news, but I heard of what I reckon was an ingenious method for airbrushing

inner tube or medical comp'd air tank

Reply to
mindesign