Compressor, Dremel Tools for sale

Badger 180 Cyclone compressor - Works great My first compressor. Hooked it up to an air tank I bought at Home Depot or Lowes. Have a Campbell-Hausfeld I won at a raffle a while ago and I need to
make some room. Still works great.
1/10 HP. About 30 PSI. Use with a regulator or a tank like I did.
New today, about $160.    $35
Dremel Rotary Tools
Bought 3 over time, single speed, 2 speed, 5 speed. When Dad passed Mom gave me the deluxe set he'd bought, 5 speed, all sorts of attachments. Since I don't need 4 of I'm gonna keep Dad's and the single speed since I have the variable power supply for it.
None of them have been used very much, bodies are clean and unmarred, power cords have no frays. Mostly these are sold new in kits with various bits. Since I put all the bits in the carrying case I got from Dad, I'll just sell the Dremels by themselves and I'll include 1 mandrel (the do jigger you mount the bits in) and a wrench.
Lowes, among other local sources has all sorts of bits and attachments.
5 speed $30 2 speed $25
Email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Plus USPS shipping to the lower 48.