Movies for sale

I've replaced these with DVDs. They all still work just fine.

Single VHS - $5 Gung Ho Casablanca The Flight of the Phoenix Platoon Memphis Belle (Flap on front of tape is missing but it plays just fine) - $4 Alien - Widescreen

2 Tape sets $6 A Bridge To Far Saving Private Ryan Braveheart The Longest Day

3 Tape set $7 Star Wars Trilogy IV - V - VI

Victory at Sea - 4 tapes - All the episodes $15

******************************************************* DVDs Alien Legacy 4 Discs I got the Quadrilogy when it came out, so. $20

These are brand new unopened. Wife bought them for me after I did and then never got around to returning them.

$10 World Trade Center Twelve O'Clock High Hart's War

email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Plus USPS shipping to the lower 48.

Reply to
Gray Ghost