Movies for sale

I've replaced these with DVDs. They all still work just fine.
Single VHS - $5 Gung Ho Casablanca The Flight of the Phoenix
Platoon Memphis Belle (Flap on front of tape is missing but it plays just fine) - $4 Alien - Widescreen
2 Tape sets $6 A Bridge To Far Saving Private Ryan Braveheart The Longest Day
3 Tape set $7 Star Wars Trilogy IV - V - VI
Victory at Sea - 4 tapes - All the episodes $15
******************************************************* DVDs Alien Legacy 4 Discs I got the Quadrilogy when it came out, so. $20
These are brand new unopened. Wife bought them for me after I did and then never got around to returning them.
$10 World Trade Center Twelve O'Clock High Hart's War
email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Plus USPS shipping to the lower 48.
--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.