Homemade vs.Commercial

does anyone here get bugged by these?.I have a 1950s The Fly,a B movie series from some place,I know it's great for someone (homemade) to go
ahead & create kits like this,but,I really think accuracy is a high point.
teem, At the risk of sounding rude, can you repost in English. I did not understand a word you wrote.
Ray Austin, TX =teem wrote:

it's late,so,here goes ''TEX".I have a model from a movie based on a 1950s sci-fi movie,it isn't very accurate,if someone is going to take the time to produce these types of model kits,they should be done as close as subject as possible.On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 23:07:17 GMT, "Ray S.

teem wrote:

This Texan here, thanks you for reposting in English.
The kit in question is of a FICTIONAL subject. It is only "accurate" with respect to its source...another FICTIONAL subject.
It is a model kit. You are a model builder. FIX the innaccuracies.
If it is so poor, and you STILL bought it...then the manufacturer will probably continue to have a successful career in this hobby.
You posted "they should be done as close as subject as possible"; as opposed to something like "I WISH they were done as close to the subject as possible".
The word "should" implies that it needs to be enforced. What government or other law-enforcement agency do you suggest be assigned to "model kit accuracy"?
:o)

--

Greg Heilers