Mi 24A gallery

Hi all, I just finished posting the Mi 24A gallery to my web site. 70+ images including cockpit pics.

of the A model Hind are hard to find.

there is more to come including a full walk around of the D,E and F model of the Mi24 and a indepth walk around of the Aussie Blackhawk and Seahawk. the rest of the site is still under construction but thought you might be interested in these,

Reply to
Umineko