Minneapolis area model show this year?

Heya folks!

Just wondering if there's going to be a model contest/ swap meet at the Thunderbird Motel in Bloomington this year or not. I don't remember the name of the show, perhaps Nordicon or something similar. I always had fun, even when I didn't enter anything!

Lemme know! :)

advTHANKSance!

-andy

Reply to
Drew Hill

Nordicon 2007 was held September 29th, although I don't think it was at the Thunderbird this year. I missed it myself.

Brian

Reply to
Kurgan5841

For the past two or three years, Nordicon has been at the South St. Paul Airport Terminal building. But, we have outgrown that venue, so are looking for a larger spot next year.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota