Whitman Flyers Swap Meet 11/21/04 Melville, NY

Hi Guys,

I wanted to make sure you all got an invite to our swap meet. It i going to be great. Don't miss out, and remember you can sell anythin that fits on or under your tables. Just no fuel is allowed in th building. Vendors like Bruckner Hobbies, Fantasia Hobbies, NoB Batteries, RJL Control Systems, MPI Cermark, Kangke, JR Hobby Hardware just to name a few will be there. 49 of the 70 tables are now sold Last year we sold out 3 weeks before the show!!!!

Thanks,

Whitman Flyers

Whitman Flyers R/C Swap Meet

SUNDAY Nov. 21, 2004 from 9am -3pm Whitman Flyers Annual Swap meet Located at 585 Broadhollow Road Melville, NY 11747 .There will be ove

70 8-foot tables Approximately 30 miles east of the New York City. For more information and updates go to
**Call fo table availability (631) 427-2848 5pm -9pm** Emai snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.CO

-- LC

----------------------------------------------------------------------- LCS's Profile:

this thread:

LCS

Hi Guys,

Well it is almost here :) We are going to have one heck of a sho here so don't miss out. There is one table left and we have everythin from electric to giant scale vendors coming to the show. You name it we have it!

You can go to our web page at

for complet directions and a local map

We also have almost $1400 in raffle prizes including 2 radio systems Monocoupe 60 ARF, another kit, 3 engines and more

Thanks, Whitman Flyer

-- LC

this thread:

LCS