Minolta Magicolor 2430 and decal printing

Has anybody printed decals with the Minolta Magicolor 2430DL color laser printer? I'm thinking about getting some laser decal paper from Micromark and trying it, but I've just recently gotten the printer and am a bit nervous about tearing up a $500 printer.

Thanks, PRose

Reply to
PRose

Bill Wesley

Yes, thanks. For some reason, I had it in the back of my mind that the paper could somehow melt in the fuser, or something like that.

PRose

Reply to
PRose